Thursday, May 15, 2014

More bits part 2

So I have confirmation that the parts have arrived at my mates house!

YAY, Rimmer Bros managed to make my next business day parts delivery if the order was received before 3pm into a two day delivery which was a bit stink given my time pressures. but it seems to have worked out in the end.

I was a little annoyed when the guy I contacted to confirm they had been sent replied with pretty much "no, we got busy with a pile of orders over the weekend". That's fair enough, but I did contact them Monday lunchtime to confirm they had the parts and were able to deliver them NBD, only to be told the next day they couldn't.

Ah well, its done now so that's good. Now the long wait while they go on the long cruise to NZ. Should give me some time to strip the front suspension and paint the engine bay/chassis with the POR-15 that's sitting in my little Mazda. ready to fit the new shocks/spring, bushes, bearings, ball joints, trunions and everything else :D

No comments:

Post a Comment